att Gilbert holds an A.A. in Kinesiology & Wellness and a B.A. in Human Performance. He is also a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) from the National Strength and Conditioning Association, TPI Fitness – Level 2 certified from the Titleist Performance Institute. Matt is also DBC Level 1 Certified specializing in Human Movement and Biomechanics. He spent 3 years with the USC Athletic Medicine staff working alongside several sports, primarily with the football team. He was a part of the 2017 Rose Bowl & Pac 12 Championship teams. He managed student-athlete medical records and worked closely with the medical staff to facilitate athlete care to return them to sport. He has worked with athletes from the highest levels including the NFL, MLB, NBA, and the NHL. He held an administrative position with the Los Angeles Kings Hockey Club. Recently, he was a performance specialist and the Head of Performance Recovery Skill in affiliation with the UCHealth – Steadman Hawkins Clinic in Centennial, Colorado.
Degrees / Certifications:
- Associate of Arts in Kinesiology & Wellness – Pasadena City College
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Performance – USC
- CSCS – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- TPI Fitness Level 2 – Titleist Performance Institute
- DBC Level 1 Human Movement & Biomechanics – DBC Fitness